Ingredients (Makes 40)
0.5 tsp baking powder
25 Fazer Dumle sweets
250ml double cream
50ml double cream
4 Fazer Dumle sweets
1. First make the filling. Bring the cream to the boil. Add the Dumle sweets and stir as you heat the mixture until the sweets have melted. Pour the mixture into a bowl, cover and place in the fridge. Leave in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight to make sure the mixture is cold.
2. Make the pastry. Bring the water to the boil with the butter. Add the flour straight into the water and butter mixture. Beat the dough continuously with a wooden spoon until it comes away from the sides of the pan cleanly and forms a solid ball. Leave to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Add the eggs one by one, mixing well between each addition with a hand mixer. Add the baking powder with the last egg. Use a piping bag or two spoons to scoop tablespoon-sized buns onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. The buns will double in size during the baking.
4. Bake the buns in the middle of the preheated oven (200C) for 20-25 minutes. Do not open the oven door during the baking process. Bake until puffed and golden. Remove from the oven and cool on a cooling rack.
5. When cooled completely, cut the profiteroles on the side with a sharp knife. Whip the cream mixture for the filling. Pipe some whipped filling into each profiterole just before serving.
6. Bring the cream for the topping to the boil and add the Dumle sweets. Stir until the chocolate has melted. Boil for a while to let the mixture thicken. Pour topping over the profiteroles.