- About half a bar of Karl Fazer milk chocolate
- About half a bar of Fazer white baking chocolate
- Around 300–400 ml whipping cream
- 220 g Dumle original sweets
- 220 g Dumle mix sweets
- Salted peanuts
- Mini marshmallows
- Strawberries, raspberries, bilberries
- Fresh mint
- Chop the Fazer milk chocolate into one bowl and the Fazer white baking chocolate into another. Pour about 100 ml of hot cream into each bowl and mix into a sauce.
- Put the Dumle sweets into a saucepan with about 100 ml of whipping cream. Melt on a low heat.
- Chop up the Dumle Mix sweets
- Chop the strawberries into smaller pieces, add the raspberries, bilberries and mint leaves.
Build the ice cream portion:
- Put some scoops of vanilla ice cream at the bottom of a serving dish. Sprinkle on some of the chopped Dumle Mix sweets, mini marshmallows and salted peanuts.
Pour on the melted chocolate sauce, white chocolate sauce and Dumle sauce. Decorate with berries and mint leaves. Serve!