- About half a bar of Karl Fazer milk chocolate
- About half a bar of Fazer white baking chocolate
- Around 300–400 ml whipping cream
- 220 g Dumle original sweets
- 220 g Dumle mix sweets
- Salted peanuts
- Mini marshmallows
- Strawberries, raspberries, bilberries
- Fresh mint
- Chop the Fazer milk chocolate into one bowl and the Fazer white baking chocolate into another. Pour about 100 ml of hot cream into each bowl and mix into a sauce.
- Put the Dumle sweets into a saucepan with about 100 ml of whipping cream. Melt on a low heat.
- Chop up the Dumle Mix sweets
- Chop the strawberries into smaller pieces, add the raspberries, bilberries and mint leaves.
Build the ice cream portion:
- Put some scoops of vanilla ice cream at the bottom of a serving dish. Sprinkle on some of the chopped Dumle Mix sweets, mini marshmallows and salted peanuts.
- Pour on the melted chocolate sauce, white chocolate sauce and Dumle sauce. Decorate with berries and mint leaves. Serve!