Ingredients (serves 16-18)
175g Jyväshyvä oat biscuits
50g butter or margarine, melted
3 gelatine leaves
1.5 bags (330g) of Fazer Dumle sweets
Juice of 1 lime
400g plain cream cheese
200ml double cream
100g icing sugar
0.5 bag (110g) of Fazer Dumle sweets
1. Crush the biscuits into crumbs and mix with the melted butter. Press the mixture over the base of a springform cake tin (20–24cm) lined with baking paper.
2. Submerge the gelatine leaves in a dish of cold water and leave to soak for 5 minutes. Melt the Dumle sweets in a bain-marie or a microwave oven at low temperature for 30-second periods, mixing between heating, until the sweets are completely melted.
3. Take out the gelatine leaves and squeeze them to get rid of the excess water, then stir them into boiling hot lime juice. Add the chocolate mixture and hot gelatine mixture into the cream cheese, stirring constantly. Whip until smooth.
3. Whip the cream until stiff and add the sugar. Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture. Pour into the cake tin and cover carefully.
5. Chill the cake in the fridge for at least four hours, preferably until the following day.
6. Remove the cake from the tin and put it on a serving plate. Roll the remaining sweets into balls to decorate. You can sieve some cocoa powder on top.