|White, red and brown fondant icing|
|White sugar stars|
- Make the legs by forming small sausage shapes out of the brown fondant that are thinner in the middle and thicker at the ends.
- Glue a Dumle sweet onto the legs, flat side down.
- Make the elf's hat out of the red fondant and make a small depression in the lower part of the hat.
- Roll a long, thin sausage shape out of the white fondant and attach to the edge of the hat.
- Stick the elf's hat onto a sweet with the glue.
- Glue a white sugar star onto the hat.
- Form a small nose out of the brown fondant and stick to the sweet.
- You can make a beard and whiskers by rolling small sausage shapes out of the white fondant which are thick in the middle and thinner at the ends and attach them as you like.
- You can also make hair out from fondant and attach it before the hat.