Makes 20 lollipops:
- 250 g butter
- 250 g dark baking chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 3 dl sugar
- 1,5 dl cocoa
- 2 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 0,5 tsp salt
- 3 dl wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 20 Dumle sweets
- 250 g dark chocolate to dip into
- Flake salt for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees. Dress a baking tray (25x30 cm) with baking paper.
- Roughly shop the chocolate and melt with butter in a saucepan on medium heat until blended. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the mixture cool.
- Beat eggs and sugar in a bowl until thickened and light in colour. Sieve the dry ingredients into the egg mixture and stir to a smooth batter. Add the melted chocolate- and butter mixture to the cake batter until well combined.
- Distribute the cake batter in the baking tray and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool. Allow to cool completely in the refrigerator before shaping the brownie into balls.
- Crumble the brownie into a bowl and divide the crumble into 20 equal parts. Flatten each part in your hand, place a Dumle sweet in the middle, fold over the edges and roll to a smooth ball. Place the balls on a tray with baking paper and place in the freezer to set for at least 1 hour.
- Roughly chop dark chocolate and melt in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time, stirring each time you heat until it melts completely. Let cool.
- Dip one end of what you want to use as a stick into the chocolate and then press it down into the brownie ball. Let the chocolate solidify before dipping the whole brownie ball in chocolate. Decorate with flake salt just before the chocolate on the ball solidifies.