- 2 big apples
- 125 g room tempered butter
- 1.5 dl wheat flour
- 1.5 dl rolled oats
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 10 Dumle sweets
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 225*C and butter the pie dish.
- Peel the apples, then core, slice and place in the pie dish.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and add the butter in cubes. Rub together between your fingers to a smooth crumb paste. Crumble the dough over the apples.
- Divide Dumle sweets in the middle and press down in the dough. Sprinkle with flake salt.
- Bake the apple pie in the middle of the oven for about 15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Serve with vanilla ice-cream or vanilla sauce.