|50 g||regular salted butter|
|1 tsp||backing powder|
|1 dl||dark brown Muscovado sugar|
|6 drops||vanilla extract|
|8 pcs||Dumle original chocolates|
|12 pcs||Dumle original chocolates|
|4 pcs||Fazer liquorice sticks|
|small white sugar stars|
|white sugar fondant|
|black edible colour|
- Break the eggs into a bowl and add the muscovado sugar and vanilla extract.
- Sift in the flour and backing powder.
- Mix all ingredients to a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough evenly into 8 muffin cups.
- Bake in a 190°C hot oven for 10 minutes.
- Let the cup cakes cool down.
- Put the Dumle chocolates and the water into a small pan and melt the candies, constantly stirring, on low heat until you have a smooth, fluid mass.
- Spread the mass with the back of a spoon onto the cup cakes and leave to cool.
- Keep the pan on a mild heat to prevent the mass from hardening.
- Take 4 Dumle original chocolates and cut them in halves.
- Roll the chocolate halves, one half at a time, in your hands until you get nice little balls.
- Put one whole chocolate and one chocolate ball on each cup cake.
- Roll 16 small balls with the sugar fondant and flatten them.
- Use the black food colouring to paint small dots into the white sugar mass.
- Fix the sugar eyes with a small amount of edible glue to chocolate balls.
- Fix one sugar star on top of each whole chocolate using the edible glue.
- Cut the liquorice sticks into 2 cm long pieces.
- Slice the liquorice pieces on the long side into 5 slices, continue with the four flattest pieces.
- Cut the liquorice slices into long triangles and remove also a triangle from the inside of the triangle. Leave 3 mm, on the side of the head, straight for easier attachment of the legs.
- Attach the legs, 4 on each side, to the head. Use some edible glue if necessary.