- 1 bag (220g) Fazer Dumle toffees
- 300 ml whipping cream
You will also need
- About ten small Shrove buns (soft white sweet buns)
- a mixture of cocoa powder and icing sugar, smoothly blended together
- (jam or almond paste / marzipan, as you prefer)
- Put the cream and the Dumle in a saucepan on a gentle heat, and stir until the toffees are completely melted. Do not allow the mixture to boil!
- When the mixture has cooled, put it in the fridge for at least five hours, or preferably overnight. Whip the mixture to a foam.
- Cut off the tops of the bun and pipe the Dumle foam on the bun. Put the top back on. Put the cocoa-sugar mixture in a fine sieve, and lightly sprinkle over the buns.