- 200 ml sandwich biscuits, crushed
- 1½ tbsp melted butter
- 200 g cream cheese
- 50 ml cooking cream, 15% fat
- 50 ml sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 50 g salted peanuts
- 10 muffin liners
- To decorate: salted peanuts and Dumle sweets
- Heat the oven to 175 °C.
- Crush the biscuits, add the butter and then mix. Divide the biscuit mix into the ten muffin liners and pre-bake for five minutes. Take them out of the oven and leave to cool while you make the filling.
- Whip the cream cheese into a smooth paste with an electric whisk. Add the cream and sugar then mix for a couple of minutes more. Add the vanilla sugar and egg, and then whip vigorously until smooth. Add the Dumle sweets and peanuts to the filling. Save some for the decoration.
- Pour the mixture into tins and put in the oven. Bake in the middle part of the oven for another 18 minutes. Turn off the oven and then open the oven door a touch; leave cheesecakes to cook for another five minutes. Take the cakes out of the oven and let them cool. Put the Dumle cheesecakes into the refrigerator to set for at least four hours.
- Decorate before serving with the chopped-up Dumle sweets and salted peanuts.