|9 pcs||Dumle original chocolates|
|3 pcs||Fazer liquorice bars|
|small white sugar stars|
|white fondant icing|
|black food colouring|
- Cut three Dumle chocolates in half.
- Roll each half around in your hands until they form balls.
- Use the edible glue to attach the remaining whole chocolates and the balls to the top of the cake.
- Make 12 small balls from the fondant icing and press them flat.
- Use the black food dye to make dots on the white fondant icing.
- Use edible glue to attach the eyes to the balls.
- Use edible glue to glue one white star on top of each whole candy.
- Cut the Fazer liquorice bars into four pieces.
- Cut the pieces lengthwise into five slices and remove the most round one.
- Cut the slices into long triangles and also cut out a triangle from the inside. Leave 3mm straight on the lower edge of the head side to attach the legs.
- Place the feet, four per side, around the head. Use edible glue when necessary.