If you submit your idea to Fazer or any of its employees the following shall apply:
- You guarantee that the ideas you present to Fazer are your own.
- All information and ideas that you share with Fazer at the first stage can be freely used and disclosed by Fazer without any compensation by Fazer. Present your idea so that Fazer may evaluate its interest in the idea but without revealing the sensitive details.
- There is no obligation for Fazer to review the submission. If Fazer is interested in your idea, Fazer will contact you.
- Should Fazer be interested to discuss the idea in more detail, a non-disclosure agreement may be concluded.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if Fazer has already a similar idea, the fact that you have presented the idea will not limit Fazer’s right to explore its initial idea.